GDPR Compliance -Magento Extension
- Dedicated functionality in Customer Account area to comply with GDPR privacy security standards
- Customers will be able to export their data
- Allows customers to delete their account
- Allows customers to delete their address data
- Cookie restriction mode Notice and user consent
- Collects customer's conent to Privacy terms and conditions during user registration
- Collects customer's conent while placing order in checkout page
- Data protection policy consents are collected in contact form
About Magento GDPR Extension
- Provide customers with access to their personal data according to the GDPR requirements
- Allow customers to remove their information stored in your databases according to the GDPR requirements.
About GDPR: General Data Privacy Regulations (GDPR) is a set of privacy security standards adopted by EU and is officially in compliance from the 25th of May 2018. GDPR introduces some significant changes in the data protection laws to help tighten security of citizens’ information online.
Who is under the compliance?
Magento stores which store data of customers in their site. All magento stores which are affected by GDPR and have to comply the regulations, regardless of where the stores are located.Which data is considered to be personal an online store may have?
GDPR introduces some noticeable changes in what kind of information is perceived personal.
Information including customers’ numbers, ID card number, credit card number and others which can identify a human when being associated are under processing now.
|Product Name||GDPR Compliance -Magento Extension|