Conversion Tracking for your online store
If you’re using your website for business, you should track your website conversion rates. It tells you what’s working and what isn’t, it also gives you specific goals to take action on. For example, you may notice that traffic coming from a blog converts higher than another blog. If that’s the case, you can focus on the source that converts.
- Define what are the goals
- Goal and Funnel Setup in Google Analytics
- Setup conversion scripts in shopping cart , checkout and success pages,
- Setup scripts in any other page as per your needs
- Ready to view conversion data
- Monitor your conversion rates to improve sales