You have no items in your shopping cart.
July 18, 2012 7:23:36 PM PDT
What is Google panda?
Google panda (content quality filter) is improvement to Google’s search ranking algorithm which helps Google to fight content robbers and spammers.
It is a machine-learning algorithm. At First, Human quality testers tests the site and ranks it based on measures of quality, including design, trustworthiness, speed and whether or not they would return to the website.
The change aimed to lower the rank of "low-quality sites", and return higher-quality sites near the top of the search results. If we are a webmaster and if you copy other peoples content and publish it on your web site .beware Google panda will be a major impact to you because Google mainly deployed this new algorithm to prevent content copy writers.
Where it is Active?
• Google is now active for all English Language Google users.
• Google Panda impacts an entire site's ranking or specific section rather than just the individual pages on a site
Similar algorithm like Google panda:
Google Penguin is a Google algorithm update .The update is aimed at decreasing search engine rankings of websites that violate Google’s Webmaster Guidelines by using black-hat SEO techniques such as keyword stuffing, cloaking, participating in link schemes, deliberate creation of duplicate content and others.
What Google Panda do?
Google panda decreases the Visibility of low quality websites
Recent Panda’s updates:
• 24 Feb 2011 (USA-only)
• 11 April 2011 (all English language results)
• 10 May 2011
• 16 June 2011
• 23 July 2011
• 28 Sept 11
• 9th Oct 2011
• 13th Oct 2011
• 20th Oct 2011
• 18th Nov 2011
• 15th Jan 2012
• 28th Feb 2012
• 23rd March 2012
• 19th April 2012.
• 24th April 2012.
• 27th April 2012.
How to Find whether my Site get affected by google panda or not:
If your website Keywords position, website overall ranking gets down in above mentioned dates.then it is sure your site gets affected by Google panda.
What should we do if our site gets attacked by Google panda:
A complete assessment of the site is required to find out what exactly is wrong with it and draw up a strategy plan on how to fix it.
Essential tips to help you to prevent the judgment by Google Panda:
1. Block the indexing and crawling of all low quality content. Enriched his site with better contents
2. Stop stealing other’s articles, and really focus on creating unique content.
3. Healthy advertising ratio
4. Page views get reduced. So, implement the changed above and ask Google to restore the position of Google.
5. Reduce usage of similar Website Template.
6. Work on gaining a lot of high quality back links to both your home page and your inner pages.
7. Site look natural and only focused on 2 main keywords per page.
8. Link building to each of their pages of content
Result of Panda’s attack:
• Visibility of website get reduced
• Page views get reduced. so, implement the changed above and ask Google to restore the position of Google.
How can I Know whether my site is Recovered from panda or not?
If your site gets slapped by the Panda then you are going to have to wait for the next update to find out if any changes you’ve made will get the Panda off your back.
URLO Services :
Do you have any idea what page your website shows up on when a prospect does a Google search using certain keywords or phrases for your type of service? Would you like to know?
Go to our site listed below to access Free URLOman Tool and type in your email address, your website’s URL, relevant key words and press the Red “Press it” key.
Free URLOman Tool
Learn about URL Optimization (URLO) or Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in below link.
Our URLO Services:
REVIEW AND ANALYSIS, ON PAGE OPTIMIZATION, OFF PAGE LINK BUILDING, SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING AND REPORT STATUS.
If your website does not show up on the first 10 pages of a Google search and you think you’d like it too, then we will show
you how to get your site onto the top pages like those other sites.